Secret Heart

TWO FOR ONE TUESDAY!

When your son wakes up at 1:00 A.M. vomiting, naturally this is the song that would come to your head:
"SECRET HEART" by Feist

I just found out that this song is a cover.  The original was written by Ron Sexsmith.  Here it is.  I'm curious which version you like better.  Here's the original:



I really do like this song.  I just thought it was strange that it was playing in my head while my son was barfing his brains out.  One day they will be teaching college courses to try to explain the madness that is my mind.  


For anyone who cares I have an extra copy (accidentally burned 2) of the latest compilation of songs I've been writing about.  I just listened to it in the car and it sounds pretty good. 



Whoever asks for it first, I'll give it to, you can email (cashbrady@gmail.com) or comment below, first come first serve.  I will send it to you, no matter where you are in the world. 

I'll post a comment below once I have a taker. 

My son is fine for anyone concerned.  You can thank him for inspiring today's post if you see him.  Let's hope he doesn't get food poisoning again any time soon.   

5 comments:

  1. Pick me pick me! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kellie Wins! Email me your address and I'll send it to you.

      Delete
  2. Blast you Kellie and your hyperspeed response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a buddy who used to play around Toronto with both Feist and Ron Sexsmith -- they all started out together. Nice that she'd cover his song. I have a recording of Nick Lowe singing it too -- IMO Nick's is the best but I am prejudiced!

    ReplyDelete