Where Adam Fell

It's a wonderful world we live in where an obscure little band can make recordings, post videos online and have potential exposure to such a large audience. 

Today's song is from a band called Baldwin Games.  In spite of this great music, I'm partial to the band because it's 3 brothers (and one sister-in-law) who happen to be my wife's cousins.  But you can download their music on iTunes, and I recommend downloading this song:



I've been couped up in a hotel in Sacramento for the last 2 days, and have one more day to go.  Wifey-poo and recovering baby are sleeping now.  So I propose 5 things to do in a hotel room quietly to not wake up wifey-poo or sick baby. 

1.  Sit there. 



2.  Get on the computer. 



3.  Pretend you're doing something else, like playing badminton. 



4.  Turn on the TV without sound



5.  Try going back to sleep. 



I've tried all 5 of these things and I'm still bored out of my wits!  What do I do? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. You should have played trashcan toss or drawn a mustache on Jude's face if he is a heavy sleeper!

    ReplyDelete