Any Dream Will Do

Boy Howdy, I feel embarrassed to post today.  Like it, or not, Musical Theater is part of my musical DNA. 

My wife is currently the musical director for a production of "Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."  Consequently, this music has been playing in our home, and so we get to share in the cheesiness together. 






Okay, now that we have that over with, we can move on. 

I've shared a lot of cheesy music on this blog.  To me, nothing is cheesier than Christmas music.  I know, I'm a cynical Grinch/Scrooge, but I really think Christmas music is appropriate only on Christmas day which is defined at December 25th.  But everyone else disagrees with me, and there is too much money in Christmas music, so it will continue to thrive. 

To that end, I am making a goal to not be forced to write about Christmas music on this blog.  As you know, I am honest about what music is playing in my head when I wake up (i.e. today's post) but come to think of it, I don't know what's worse, today's song or Christmas music.....


 

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP THIS REALLY IS THE CHEESIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete