Turn on Your Radio

TWO FOR ONE TUESDEE!!!



Can't get enough of the songs stuck in my head?!?!?!?  Well here are two very contrasting songs to share. 

And since we're sharing, I'll over share.  My adorable little 5 year old has a urinary tract infection.  So she woke me up in the night to go potty.  Hoo boy, I love parenthood.  Anyway, this is the song that was playing in my head while I was helping her, from my beloved Harry Nilsson.  This song is called "Turn on Your Radio." 




I can't get enough of Harry Nilsson.  Every song is good.  EVERY SONG.

OK- so after the middle of the night shenanigans, I went back to sleep.  I woke up with a very different song in my head.  This one is a Christmas song (yes I caved and finally had one in my head) but it's likely one you've never heard.  It's called "My Gift My Offering."  The video I'm posting was on YouTube.  I know this song because my wife sang it in church on Sunday.  I wish the video I'm posting was with her voice, but I'm giving you what I can.  My wife is the best singer I know. 



Merry Christmas to everyone!  May your urinary tract infections go away soon, and may Two for one Song Tuesdee (this is how my dad says Tuesday) carry on in your hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment