Sam's Town

Come, let us rock to The Killers on a Friday morning at 6am. 

 

This is the kind of song that somebody might see me rocking out to in my car all alone.  When I rock out all by myself in the car, I look awesome.  I don't look pathetic, nerdy and too white in any way at all.   





Many of you know my wife is a very talented Opera singer.  Every once in a while, I think about the kind of rock/pop songs she could sing with her classical voice and it would sound really awesome.  I think this is one she could do and it would be really powerful.  I know she is thinking about trying this sort of thing for a recital, maybe we'll add this one to the list.  Or maybe I can convince her to try it, and we'll post the video on the blog.  What do you all think of that idea?

AND JUST LIKE THAT MEGAN HAS ACCEPTED MY CHALLENGE!  For anyone who needs proof how cool my wife is, here it is:



5 comments:

  1. Post a video! I've been saying you guys should put some stuff on youtube for awhile now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother was just telling me last night that I should sing with a heavy metal symphony because then he would totally want to come to my concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Big challenge hon...I'm totally down. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! I have never heard you sing Megan, beautiful voice! You're a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word, AWESOME! Megan, you rock.

    ReplyDelete