All The Rowboats

The Song today "ALL THE ROWBOATS" is from Regina Spektor's new album, "What We Saw From the Cheap Seats."  I will buy this album soon, I've heard it's great, but as of now I have only heard the song that was playing today:


For those of you who still use a rowboat as your primary form of transportation, I have some very exciting news!!!  thesongsstuckingmyhead.blogspot.com,LLC has our first sponsor * and it's a car dealership where you can buy a real car!

Because I'm a good new client, I will take time to promote this site's new sponsor!

Nate Wade Subaru, located at 1207 S Main St. in Salt Lake City is AWESOME!  In fact, I've even bought a car there!  And let me tell you what that car buying experience was like:

NATE WADE SUBARU**

First I inquired on the Internet (http://www.natewade.com/) about the car in which I was interested and was promptly replied to by Brock Kassing- Internet manager.

BROCK KASSING***

Brock was quick to respond to my needs and quickly found the vehicle that was perfect for our family. 



The rare times when there was maintenance needs for the vehicle it was easy to find help from Rich Beeler  and his staff at your beckoning call when your car needs service:

RICH BEELER***


I had another good experience while thinking about purchasing another vehicle.  This time I just showed up off the street and enjoyed looking for a vehicle with Tony Schwartz, one of many knowledgeable representatives on site to help you.

TONY SCHWARTZ***


Most importantly, I need to mention the big cheese, General Sales Manager, Brett Kassing, the big man on campus who makes everything happen the way it should at a car dealership.  You won't have any complaints, but if you do, you can take it right to him. 


BRETT KASSING***


So hop on in to Nate Wade Subaru where the sun always shines, the streets are paved with gold and buying cars is as easy as eating a saltine cracker****

*Sponsor is a loose term, Brady just won an iTunes gift card for liking NWS on Facebook and was exhorted by Nate Wade Subaru to blog about winning

**Picture is not of actual Nate Wade Subaru location, due to budget restraints

***Amateur actors have been hired to represent real people, due to budget restraints

****This message was in no way sponsored or authorized by the Sun, paved gold streets, saltine crackers or any other entity that may be implied by poor wording or budget restraints.  While indeed, buying a car at Nate Wade Subaru is a good experience, it will in no way cure any phobia one may have of visiting car dealerships, nor will it solve any personal problems such as Tourettes syndrome, shingles, or any other malady.  Regina Spektor does not endorse this message, nor has she been to Nate Wade Subaru or given them patronage of any kind.....yet.  Obviously, this site, thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com is a desperate bid for Brady Cash to get attention- just because he is so pathetic should not reflect poorly on Nate Wade Subaru or any other corporation, public figure or consumer product in any way, shape or form.  Although management at Nate Wade Subaru does promote mustaches, not all employees have a mustache.  Brady has a nubby thumb, there I admitted it, don't make fun of me. 

11 comments:

  1. If we weren't cousins, happily married, and living in different states I would marry you for this post alone. I heart Tony Schwartz!

    P.S. aren't we like 2nd cousins? In Texas I think we can marry...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would allow it here it Utahr too!

      Delete
  2. I think Lucy needs to be Charlie Chaplin for Halloween. Although the overwhelming force of her adorableness may cause the universe to implode so nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to send you a link where you can hear the goyte interview and one for Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. did lucy pick out the cat car? i think lucy picked out the cat car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, did you not see my post from a few months ago called "Cats and Dogs." Read that and then guess who picked out the cat car!

      Delete
  5. We had fun with this one, thanks to Nate Wade Subaru for having a laugh with me on this one. The kids (especially the girls) were so good do play along too. If you can't tell, Lucy has glossy eyes and even a tear, she didn't love dressing up like a boy, but did it anyway because I told her that it would make people smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard...maybe it's just because I'm your mom...probably no one else thinks you're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be following you! Thanks for sharing. Jason loved this post! Can't wait to get to know you and your fam through blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this, thanks for your interest in this goofy site. Your husband is such a cool guy and it's fun to cacth up with you all too.

      Delete