Rumour Has It

Rumor has it that this song has the most repetitive chorus you've ever heard- it was basically going through my head all night and this morning too:



Rumor has it as well that I may or may not have grown a moustache.  This was done against my will.  It was a challenge from my 5 year old daughter, and for anyone who has ever had a 5 year old daughter, you know that it's impossible to say no to her. 

I have figured that I look any one of 4 ways with a moustache- so I need some feedback from my mom and the few people to which she shows this blog to decide.  Here I am with my manly 'stache. 




So I figure I look like any one of four people and need your help deciding who it is. 




CLARK GABLE

MAGNUM PI

THE BROTHER FROM NAPOLEON DYNAMITE


JEFFREY DAHMER




This is an incredibly important decision so please help me to know whether to keep it or not.    

6 comments:

  1. None of them. You look like Cary Elwes either in Princess Bride or in Jungle Book. (...And that's a compliment. I had the biggest crush on him in Princess Bride!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all mustaches are creepy and need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of facial hair. Though I think the only person who's opinion on this should matter is the wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't care who you look like. this is the best decision you've ever made. that means it beats out who you married (sorry meg) and where to live and how many kids to have. having a mustache is life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry dude, you are Kip. Although you pull it off slightly better than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't look like any of them, except I agree that the moustache looks like The Man in Black. Otherwise, I think you look most like Chris O'Dowd from the very hilarious British comedy, "The IT Crowd." If you haven't seen it, you need to. He also is in, "Bridesmaids." I just looked him up on IMDB and his moustachioed countenance is darker than yours, but I still think you resemble him - with or without the moustache. And thank you for writing a post that allowed me to use the word, "moustachioed."

    ReplyDelete