Good Day

Good day to you from us here at thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com and good day from our lovely friend Amanda Palmer and The Dresden Dolls.

If for anything, check out the drumming in this video.  I'm not a drummer- but man, it seems like some serious drumming.   


My interpretation is that this song is about 2 friends (or a relationship?) one who is trying to move on from a darker time, and the other who is still sucking life out of the former.  There is something about the dark mood of this music that sticks in my brain.  I have always been a fan of sad music.  I think this is because I'm such a happy-go-lucky person- I am forced to show my darker side through art and music especially.

Either that or I should be institutionalized.   

Good day to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment