Love What You Do

Well, The Divine Comedy is back in my head this morning.  I think this band is the best kept secret in music.  Those who have really looked into this band seem to never turn back. 

Today's song, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, is from the 2001 album, REGENERATION.  This album is incredible, start to finish.  You really should buy it or listen to it on Spotify.  You won't regret it. 



And, since Divine Comedy is talking about loving what you do, I should tell you that I love my job.  So much in fact that for Halloween this year, I am dressed like one of the remote controls that my company manufactures.








My wife is amazing and threw this together, so I must give credit to her hard work and talent.  Thanks, Megan!  Happy Halloween to everyone else.

Brady

2 comments:

  1. That really is impressive. It looks like it took a lot of work. She must love you a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is impressive. It looks like it took a lot of work. She must love you a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete